Looking for a venue? Forward has a state-of-the-art space for hosting development talks and conferences that we're happy to share. We're proud of our innovative culture and we're always looking for more opportunities to learn about and promote emerging technologies.
Recently at Forward
Take a look at some of the recent events we've hosted:
Location & Travel
We're based in rock and roll Camden in the heart of London. We're well connected, with plenty of transport links close to the office - ideal for hosting conferences or presentations. Our address is: Floor 2, Centro 3, 19 Mandela Street, London, NW1 0DU, United Kingdom
- Underground: Camden Town, Mornington Crescent (Both Northern Line)
- Train: Euston, St Pancras International, Camden Road
- Bus: 274, 46
We know that you’ll want to include interactive elements and demos in your presentations, so naturally we have free Wi-Fi for guests. Attendees can log in with public credentials posted around the site, so any links or examples you have are instantly accessible, and they can discuss the event in real-time on Twitter (maybe using our hashtag #forwardtek).
If you're anything like us, learning probably makes you thirsty and a bit peckish too. Luckily, we have a kitchen full of drinks and snacks, not to mention our fully-stocked bar, all of which is available to our guests and employees.
- Projector: We provide a HD projector that is capable of producing crisp imagery for presentations
- Seating: The Stairs will sit up to 70, and with our extra seating we can accomodate for 100 comfortably
- Stage: The venue has a raised stage for presentations, ensuring visibility for all audience members
- Audio: We also provide a microphone and speakers for talks and any video or audio clips in presentations
- Access: The venue is wheelchair accessible throughout with lifts to all floors and disabled toilets.
If you are interested in hosting an event at Forward, please don't hesitate to get in touch. venue [at] forward.co.uk